At West Texas Veterinary Specialty, you can expect state-of-the-art mobile diagnostic consultation for your canine and feline patients. Dr. Sears is a board-certified small animal internal medicine specialist who not only performs advanced diagnostic procedures at your clinic/hospital but also provides an internal medicine specialist’s perspective on the case. At your request, he can perform abdominal and thoracic ultrasonography, ultrasound-guided fine needle aspiration, echocardiography, neck ultrasonography, bone marrow aspiration/biopsy, arthrocentesis, esophagostomy tube placement and in select cases, CSF aspiration.
HOW IT WORKS:
1) Click the “Consultation Request” tab above. This will take you to a log in page for Timeless Veterinary Systems. Click “Sign up”. Or you can call us – (806) 632-0560 – if you have any questions.
2) Fill in the requested information about you and your practice.
3) Once we receive notification of your account, we will activate the count, after which you will receive a notice of account activation.
4) Fill in the requested information on the consultation request page. You may also upload JPEGs and PDFs of relevant labs/imaging if desired. NOTE: We will not be able to schedule the consultation until the request form is completely filled out.
5) We will contact you by phone to arrange the date and time of the consultation.
Please feel free to contact us anytime with questions.